Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

At Home Cookery Lessons

• 03-08-2014 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi
    Does anyone know how to go about getting beginners cooking lessons at home for myself and my wife? So someone that comes to our home and teaches us the basics and a few recipes.
    Thanks
    P.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Would help if you gave a location OP. Just as an aside, do you not have any friends who are handy in the kitchen who could give you a guiding hand?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭Shenshen

delbarrio wrote: »
    Hi
    Does anyone know how to go about getting beginners cooking lessons at home for myself and my wife? So someone that comes to our home and teaches us the basics and a few recipes.
    Thanks
    P.

Are you looking for someone with particular qualifications?

I had been thinking about starting a business offering at-home-cooking lessons and cooking for dinner parties in the customer's home, but being vegetarian, I'd need a partner to do the meat dishes (don't want to serve anything that hasn't been tasted and approved).

Advertisement