Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

single parent emigrating

Options
  • 03-08-2014 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all I was hoping ye could help me out here
    I'm a single mom of four kids and am thinking of moving to Canada next year when I qualify from college under either working holiday or young professionals program. There is no work for newly qualified people in my profession
    I seen posts online of single parents with one maybe 2 children but nothing of anymore. There is no problems for moving with their fathers they understand the situation. Would I be less likely to be granted the permit because of my situation? One of my children is autistic. Might I also add it would only be for the two years as what work is available in my profession requires experience. So I figure if I get away for two years get my experience make some money and give my kids an experience and the fun they deserve as id be bringing in a wage I'd come home then.
    Also would I be better off applying for temporary permit o young professional.if I apply for temporary and get refused can I apply for professional. Apologies for all the questions but any help at all is appreciated
    I look forward to hearing back from all of you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Try British Expats forum. You will probably get more answers and info over there?

Advertisement