Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arma 3 Irish Ran Altis life server!

• 04-08-2014 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

We have started up a new Altis life server if anyone on here plays that game mode!

[UK/EU/US] True north gaming

Teamspeak 3 : 85.25.211.142

Server Filter : true north gaming

Server Ip : 85.25.211.142:2302

Active friendly and mature staff willing to help new players

4 Public cop slots

Rp Events

Rp is very encouraged

Housing system

Rebel Zipties

Fix to the Fatigue system

Starter City which is a safe zone

Perma gangs

Altis life 3.1.4

100k start

Active development with at least weekly content updates

We listen to our playbase. If you have an idea or spot bugs feel free to speak your mind

We hope to see you in game :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Actually, I might give this a go. I am real noobies when it comes to Altis life, but I always wanted to give it a proper go.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 kazan666

You are more than welcome mate. Just pop on teamspeak or grab Dirtychris in game and we will help you out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

Actually, I might give this a go. I am real noobies when it comes to Altis life, but I always wanted to give it a proper go.

When my broadband is hooked up I'm all for some shneaky shnaking in Arma Shadow

Nice one! more the merrier

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭AllthingsCP

Great ill pop on tonight for a few hours mite make it my to go server- Normal play as Rebel or Civ- But could i get the Cop experience on this server? Totally new to the Police side so i would require some feedback.

• Advertisement

You can go cop here no problem there is 4 available slots for public cops aka untrained cops. We usually get a trained officer to train you but if one isnt available at the time feel free to just read the rules and try follow as best you can until one of us is online

Thanks for thinking of us

kazan666 wrote: »
    You can go cop here no problem there is 4 available slots for public cops aka untrained cops. We usually get a trained officer to train you but if one isnt available at the time feel free to just read the rules and try follow as best you can until one of us is online

Thanks for thinking of us

Hi- Linked to your Team-speak, When playing will i just join the Police TS. Or do i need approval?

Just pop into one of the cops channels i am on teamspeak myself at the moment i can come speak to you if you like

Great server, Well done

Cheers mate. Hope to see you on again soon :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

Okay, I have the interwebs again!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

This still running? Just got Arma III and have to say I'm incredibly impressed.

Yup still up and running. Active Admins and Volunteers so always nearby. 4 Public Cops slots, Kavala has new leadership great server, I am now Volunteer on the server so hop on seek me out ill help you and introduce you to the player base.

Thanks man, logging in now :)

Alright so it was kinda wierd.

I came online and was running around and sh*t. Then some guy jumped on TS and brought me around in his helicopter and explained some basics to me which was cool.

Then I DC'd, logged back in, was getting arrested, had to then go AFK and came back and I was back in a city. Not really sure what happened but it was lol

EDIT: I really need a guide :D

Alright so it was kinda wierd.

I came online and was running around and sh*t. Then some guy jumped on TS and brought me around in his helicopter and explained some basics to me which was cool.

Then I DC'd, logged back in, was getting arrested, had to then go AFK and came back and I was back in a city. Not really sure what happened but it was lol

EDIT: I really need a guide :D

Will you be on today?

Nope, sorry. I'm up to my tits in work :(

Yeah, fun Server :) Still learning the ropes but having an awesome time!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

This still running? Just got Arma III and have to say I'm incredibly impressed.

Arma 2/3 are so good imo,it really is staggering the whole scope/immersion of both games. A lot of people associate Arma now with Dayz,even though i would say for a lot of people that play Arma regularly Dayz is only one part of the experience of playing either game.

So many good mods/custom missions out there and a great modding community that puts a great deal of effort into producing content for free(although i have donated twice,once to a private server for the hardware and once to a launcher).

Plus have good community servers like True Norths here,havent been on this server yet but ill try get on over the weekend.

Is TS still the same as in the original OP? Wouldnt mind a tour if someone was around for one. If i get on ill jump onto TS and see if anyone is on that could accomodate

Im not massively up on the RP element though,always been something thats kinda stopped me from playing Altis Life so please take it easy on me:o

I swear ill be a perfect legit weed growing citizen:pac:

Also recently got a Thrustmaster Hotas X,mostly for Star Citizen/Elite:Dangerous but great fun,in Arma 3 especially. Its a joystick/throttle combo. Available from Amazon for about €50 delivered,even the missus had a go at it the other night at a custom flying scenario from the steam workshop. Not for everybody but i have to say its great fun in Arma.

Hotas X is the image below,great fun:) Right side is flight stick,left side is throttle.

I'm going to be on pretty much the entire weekend so if there are any guides around let me know :)

EDIT: Got a guide and a bit of money so I just need to decide what I want to achieve in the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38 Shogun Assassin

Hey guys, just dl'ing this game at the moment. Will probably jump onto this server at some point today. I have absolutely no idea how to approach/play this game. So hopefully see some peeps on for some help.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Marcus Suridius

Is this server still active, tried joining the TS but it requires a pw and can't find the server ingame with above details.

Na True North was closed down sadly. But most of the Players now play on Army Storm Gaming.

Its run by Myself, Jordan.
    We had 4 Admins, 8 Mods so anyone found Hacking Abusing or breaking the rules will be caught and dealt with quickly.

We are about 4weeks old and on week days reach 40-50 -Player Weekends were full at 80players

A lot of Irish Player too.
    No donations required to get access to home ownership advances guns or Trucks or Cars

Teamspeak
    85.236.100.27:18217

Website
    http://armystormgaming.enjin.com/home

Server Ip

Ah thank for the reply mate, ill drop by to the new one tonight.

Only got the game yesterday and its some fun but on some servers its hard to find anyone Irish to have a laugh with

Pop on TS ask for Andrew. If im not on Jordan will be tell him i invited you and he will get you started on the server

I jumped on there, seems like a good server but the cops on it are a joke man. Had a 12 year old Stili or something constantly pointing a gun at me saying he was gonna shoot me when I only got on the game, then got pulled over for driving like 30 miles per hour. Seems grand but cops I had interactions with are shocking bar Andrew.

Andrew actually shot that kid who is the cop over him threatening me.

I banned him after that. lol Public slots are a nightmare but we need them to get players

Yeah not much you can do about people messing, ah glad im back on it today cause its some laugh.

Walking around in full guerrilla gear with a few Irish lads, great craic :)

Yeah not much you can do about people messing, ah glad im back on it today cause its some laugh.

Walking around in full guerrilla gear with a few Irish lads, great craic :)

Good to hear.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acz_PG-CDx8&feature=youtu.be
    Another failed attempt at advertising Just cant get the help today lol.
    http://websitedevgazz.wix.com/armystormgaming

• Advertisement

For anyone looking for a server full or Irish and UK players this has to be the one to join, im absolutely addicted to it.

Never get any lag when playing, you can access houses, aircraft etc without having to pay money like most other servers ask you for and the admin team are sound.

Had my lung removed by a mate when we were driving around, tbh I was wondering why he bought a scalpel...I should have saw it coming. Im a smoker so he couldn't sell the lung so gave it back to me :)

Glad your having fun, Server is slow on weekdays now around 30 players on week ends hits 50 to 60

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Been meaning to give Altis Life a go again, will check out the server soon!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LtCv9mUc0k&list=UU2JVpJ3oSP12DYWWorgPM_A

I think 1 or 2 of the guys speaking joined us from this forum so thank you

Just to announce that we will be giving away a 20euro steam voucher on the 20th of December 2014, To enter you must register on the forum in the tread link i will provided in a moment. Be a somewhat active player on the server.

http://altispolice.org/forums/index.php?topic=36.0
    ''Do as the first post implies''

We will be running monthly competition and in game competitions too. So get involved to win free stuff!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZgeOdqbjuk&feature=youtu.be

www.armystormgaming.eu

Hop on guys just swiped the server so everyone is starting again.

31.186.250.48:9998 {Ts}

• Advertisement

Just Launched Altis Life Role Play IP 62.210.52.171 Port 2302 Game Server.

Server will stay in beta for about 2 two weeks before its becomes a regular 4-6hr -restart with no new mission file apart from the odd updates that players will need.

Feature's
    Praised as having one of the most complex police systems on Altis Life at the current moment.
    Cadets enlist and once pass training apply for Kavala Central Command, Athria County Police or Highway Petrol Air Support and Coast Guard. Prison Transport Service and SWAT are been establish.

All departments have restricted to that department custom build skins both car and player custom siren codes currently three to department code 1 code 2 and a speaker when it plays sounds on demand to request the player to lie down and get out of car and so on.

Dynamic Drugs Fields they move once all the available resources are used up.

Private Military Company
    Version 1 Single Player = Custom Skins build for the Players
    Version 2 PMC Players based Company register you company get player skins car skins all build to your request to advertise your PMC including a bill board!.

Custom Gang bases including custom gang skins also build free for the first three gangs registering with over 8 members including teamspeak.

Feature to be added to name a few
    Off shore platforms to buy reduced process drugs to sell on-land.
    Dynamic Markets and stores that will operate as moving trade owners.
    Fully supported Taxi system including taxi skins taxi company taxi road ranks and taxi billing system.

If you need or want more info just ask
    Server is manage and run by ASG hosted under Altis Life RP IP 62.210.52.171 Port 2302 Game Server teamspeak tsgb1.vilayer.com:10035 Official opening tomorrow at 6.00pm

Advertisement