Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

stage 1

• 04-08-2014 4:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

I know this os a long shot by every means but has anyone moved from stage 1 yet?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

We have several candidates here who have passed all assessments and are just awaiting their vetting and an offer. The first class in Templemore is supposedly starting in early September

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭JonathanP

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    We have several candidates here who have passed all assessments and are just awaiting their vetting and an offer. The first class in Templemore is supposedly starting in early September

I am In stage 1 band 2 i havent seen any movement yet .

JonathanP wrote: »
    I am In stage 1 band 2 i havent seen any movement yet .

You could be waiting a while. As far as I know people from stage 2 band 2 have been doing stage 3 over the last week or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Jenny13

Band 1 group 2 have been doing stage 3. Not band 2.

I'm unbelievably confused by the whole process, stages, bands and groups :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Jenny13

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    I'm unbelievably confused by the whole process, stages, bands and groups :/

From what I've gathered, currently only band 1 is going through the process of becoming a garda.

Band 1 was the top 5,000 at stage 1. After stage 2, 600 people from band 1 were called to stage 3 and were refered to as band 1 group 1. The next 600 people or there abouts were called to stage 3, and were called band 1 group 2. And I persume it will continue like that, band 1 group 3 etc. until all of the remaining candidates from band 1 have gone through the rest of the stages.
    I could be wrong but that's how it's been working so far :)

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭JonathanP

Jenny13 wrote: »
    From what I've gathered, currently only band 1 is going through the process of becoming a garda.

Band 1 was the top 5,000 at stage 1. After stage 2, 600 people from band 1 were called to stage 3 and were refered to as band 1 group 1. The next 600 people or there abouts were called to stage 3, and were called band 1 group 2. And I persume it will continue like that, band 1 group 3 etc. until all of the remaining candidates from band 1 have gone through the rest of the stages.
    I could be wrong but that's how it's been working so far :)

Thank You. At least youve made it a bit clearer 😊

Advertisement