Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extensions

Options
  • 04-08-2014 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi I got extensions in 5 months ago. I was meant to go back to the girl who done them to get them maintained. I spent 3 months texting, sending messages to her Facebook account and trying to ring her with no joy she would never answer me. I found another women who took them out and she couldn't believe the damage that was caused to my hair it was all matted and a lot fell out I have bald patches all over my hair it's like fluff it's a real mess. I paid 200e for them. I contacted her straight away after I realised the how bad the damage was. She's blaming me saying it was my fault I left them in so long but this isn't true I tried contacting her lots of times. She keeps blaming me or the lady who took them out saying she must of damaged my hair which is not true at all. Is there anything I can do I've learned I'm not the only person she has done this too. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Small claims court?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Tuckerf3762

Paulw wrote: »
    Small claims court?

Can I do that, I had messages that I sent but she never got back to me but unfortunately my phone got broke and all my messages are gone,I got the same number but the messages are gone. Can I still go the small claim court??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

Can I do that, I had messages that I sent but she never got back to me but unfortunately my phone got broke and all my messages are gone,I got the same number but the messages are gone. Can I still go the small claim court??

Does the woman own a company or is she just some random person? and we're you provided a receipt?

Kevin! wrote: »
    Does the woman own a company or is she just some random person? and we're you provided a receipt?

She has a business page on Facebook. No I didn't get a receipt. :-/ she just called to my home when I asked about extensions she was doing them for a good while.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

She has a business page on Facebook. No I didn't get a receipt. :-/ she just called to my home when I asked about extensions she was doing them for a good while.

Phone her up, tell her you have consulted with random strangers on the internet and you plan on taking a case to the small claims court. See how she reacts to legal action.

Without proof of anything, it is your word against hers. The judge might see your side of it.

• Advertisement

Paulw wrote: »
    Phone her up, tell her you have consulted with random strangers on the internet and you plan on taking a case to the small claims court. See how she reacts to legal action.

Without proof of anything, it is your word against hers. The judge might see your side of it.
    I contacted her after it happened she txt back blaming me and blaming the girl that took them out, she tried to say the girl who took them out damaged my hair which she didn't when the extensions came out my hair just started falling to the floor. It's really destroyed. The girl who took them out contacted her but she won't txt back now she won't even txt me back. She even owes me 50e for extensions she never put in. She has pictures of my hair on her Facebook page the before and after.

Advertisement