Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommodation for accountant for small business

Options
  • 04-08-2014 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I have a small startup company and I am looking for a cost-efficient and good accountant. I don't have any employees, and the accounts and tax reports should be fairly easy. If, possible, I'd be interested in doing the daily bookkeeping my self through an online bookkeeping solution.

Can anyone recommend an accountant for a small business like mine? Someone that are good at what they do, but also at a cost suitable for a small company. They can be located anywhere in Ireland.

Any advice would be highly appreciated! Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Alan Shore

Have you already set up the company prior to taking professional advice?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 AdventuresBCN

Yeah, I have setup the company, and it's been running for some months now. I just need a good accountant to help me with the annual returns ++

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Please use the stickie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement