Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boylesports Irish Derby

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Anyone got a vid for last nights races?

Curly O'Donovan has said Blakes metacarpal injury has returned, hopefully its not too serious...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Aubrey loves Joe

Benny Cake wrote: »
    Anyone got a vid for last nights races?

Curly O'Donovan has said Blakes metacarpal injury has returned, hopefully its not too serious...

They will be up on the irishgreyhoundboard channel on youtube. What day i'm not sure

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

Is this televised anywhere or possible to watch online tonight?

• Advertisement

boylesports free if u have account . igb website

and this might work aswell

http://www.e-tote.com/24dogs/video.php?skin=link2bet

Final Draw: 1: Tyrur Sugar Ray 2: Emers Superstar 3: Ballymac Vic 4: Vulturi 5: Borneo 6: Laughill Blake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭Aubrey loves Joe

Blake was very impressive. So quick out of the box. Should be a great final all drawn where they want

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭roy rodgers

there no excuses about the trap draw every one got there right number box for the final.
    at this stage id like to sugar ray to do it, what a dog. I wouldn't mind there was a conversation at the vets a few months ago saying that he was finished after the Ladbrokes 600. how wrong was that conversation..

blake is flying it, and my head says him but the heart is with sugar ray

vic ran great from a dodgy draw and trouble to qualify

will lead up the inside 4 at least and has a good chance from there

• Advertisement

Nowso wrote: »
    vic ran great from a dodgy draw and trouble to qualify

will lead up the inside 4 at least and has a good chance from there

another gem of a dog, I also see his off spring starting to run now and showing a bit of class too.
    he didn't hit the lid tonight as he normally would do but ran a brave and wise race.
    early pace will win the race.

there no excuses about the trap draw every one got there right number box for the final.
    at this stage id like to sugar ray to do it, what a dog. I wouldn't mind there was a conversation at the vets a few months ago saying that he was finished after the Ladbrokes 600. how wrong was that conversation..

blake is flying it, and my head says him but the heart is with sugar ray

If Sugar Ray does win, you can expect a court case! He was born over 2 years after his sire died. Rules state that semen can only be used for 2 years after sire passes away. Time for ICC to start enforcing their own rules or get rid of same rules.

If Sugar Ray does win, you can expect a court case! He was born over 2 years after his sire died. Rules state that semen can only be used for 2 years after sire passes away. Time for ICC to start enforcing their own rules or get rid of same rules.

I never knew that!!
    there are top honcho pups that are still coming through maybe not as many but still there. he died in 2007.
    will there be a case when you still can get a top honcho or a westmead hawk 10 20 maybe 50 years later?? It would be all a bit fu**ed up and maybe a line has to be drawn some where.
    but I don't think the icc will take a case against the biggest owner in the country.. it has built its merit in protecting the big guns over the years.

Hoping Blake does the business for Michael O'Donovan, if anyone deserves a derby its Curly...

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

Benny Cake wrote: »
    Hoping Blake does the business for Michael O'Donovan, if anyone deserves a derby its Curly...

Curly has been the unluckiest trainer ever down the years!! Blake should win the final...looking forward to prices later!

jkmanc1974 wrote: »
    Curly has been the unluckiest trainer ever down the years!! Blake should win the final...looking forward to prices later![/quote

did he ever win a coursing derby???
    I always remember him to be on the coursing field more than the track. ]

jkmanc1974 wrote: »
    Curly has been the unluckiest trainer ever down the years!! Blake should win the final...looking forward to prices later![/quote

did he ever win a coursing derby???
    I always remember him to be on the coursing field more than the track. ]

No. Won the oaks with bexhill cottage a good few years back, ran it up last year with Tynwald jane. Never won the coursing derby, he ran it up at least once...

added a pool you cant add hours i dont think , just days

4/5 blake...5s sugar ray 11/2 ballymac vic with boyles for the final..surely both of the latter especially vic will be way shorter on the night?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭R0UF

Is Laughil Blake 3.31 split a record does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭R0UF

As for the final, Borneo looks a very fair price to me.
    If he comes away well I think he leads everything inside him and could hold off Blake on the outside unless he is foot perfect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Ian Whelan

Ian Whelan wrote: »
    Sugar Ray has drifted to 50/1 after his run. I think you can more or less disregard the run given the trouble he encountered. 50/1 is tempting for a dog of his experience and ability, I might have a few bob each way.

I am preparing myself for Saturday night. I have never been so nervous about anything, never had a 50/1 winner before.

Ian Whelan wrote: »
    I am preparing myself for Saturday night. I have never been so nervous about anything, never had a 50/1 winner before.

i remember Rockchase bullet i had him at 66-1 to win a couple of grand

got murdered at the bend and only ended up wining 500 on the each way

was told to lay of on razldazl george by one of the big american punters , i didnt but was still up

Nowso wrote: »
    i remember Rockchase bullet i had him at 66-1 to win a couple of grand

got murdered at the bend and only ended up wining 500 on the each way

was told to lay of on razldazl george by one of the big american punters , i didnt but was still up

Have €5 e/w on Lughill Blake at 100/1.

Have €5 e/w on Lughill Blake at 100/1.

a few lads on twitter did fancy him at that . should have had a few quid on

Can't believe emers superstar 20s.....too big a price. Landed eachway money already here's hoping. Anything can happen in a final....remember backing like a shot a few years back at 150 to 1 and nearly having a heart attack at the 3rd corner!! Ha

Any of ye try the new Placepot? Had it up last Sat night. Paid €197. There were 8 winning units.

Any of ye try the new Placepot? Had it up last Sat night. Paid €197. There were 8 winning units.[/quot

Not tried it yet will give it a go saturday night....used to enjoy doing the greyhound placer years back before the bookies stopped taking bets as they got cleaned out at certain uk tracks eg sittingbourne and Sheffield

• Advertisement

Any of ye try the new Placepot? Had it up last Sat night. Paid €197. There were 8 winning units.

to much takeout in them totesport jackpot and placepots

there not running the limerick intertrack on saturday it says because of new pools

its really to not make the shelbourne stream crash again on derby final night

Advertisement