Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

image posted by moderator

Options
  • 04-08-2014 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

Hiya,

I Reported a post in the motor forum over 4 hours ago which was put there by a moderator. From this image it gives the impression of me being a troll, I take great exception to this. Can an independent mod look into this please?

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this, please move if needs be.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You can take as much exception to it as you like, but either that post was trolling or being a dick of the highest order. Even giving you the benefit of the doubt that it was the latter, you've openly admitted on a public forum to vandalising someone's car for no reason other than they parked too close to you. As this isn't something that any rational person would do or admit to, the only other conclusion is that you were trolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

Zaph wrote: »
    You can take as much exception to it as you like, but either that post was trolling or being a dick of the highest order. Even giving you the benefit of the doubt that it was the latter, you've openly admitted on a public forum to vandalising someone's car for no reason other than they parked too close to you. As this isn't something that any rational person would do or admit to, the only other conclusion is that you were trolling.

Or being honest enough to admit it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

Zaph wrote: »

That post is honestly admitting what happened, if someone calls me a dick then that is their opinion, calling me a troll after I posted honestly in a forum is something I take exception too.

Can I take this further?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Well if it's honest then you are a real joy, aren't you? But if being called a troll on an internet forum upsets you more than perpetrating criminal acts and boasting about it afterwards, then I will rectify that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement