Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laura's in Carney

Options
  • 04-08-2014 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭

Hi.
    Does anyone know if Lauras still has the restaurant open?
    I'm having difficulty in getting through to them by phone.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Don't think it's open for food this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Ham Sambo

I believe that Laura's have acquired Brady's pub and shop beside them so God's knows hat happening there.

Heard that was sold but didn't hear who the buyer was. Should be interesting!
    Laura's had great food a couple of years back, but went downhill then. Havn't been in there in ages but rang about 3/4 weeks ago and
    some young fellow said 'not doing food now' !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

red sean wrote: »
    Heard that was sold but didn't hear who the buyer was. Should be interesting!
    Laura's had great food a couple of years back, but went downhill then. Havn't been in there in ages but rang about 3/4 weeks ago and
    some young fellow said 'not doing food now' !

Doors were open on the place at about 6 this evening, they were closed when I passed earlier at 3:30

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭curtisbrown

It's open alright.

• Advertisement

It's open alright.
    As pointed out earlier, it's just not open for food.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭johnire

That's a pity as I had heard that it was a really nice place for a meal.

quote="red sean;91620745"]As pointed out earlier, it's just not open for food.[/quote]

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭ge_ch

Laura's doesn't serve food at the moment. The Reidy's used to do food there years ago before they opened up their own place in town(closed by now). Laura's started serving again about two months ago but the chef left after a few weeks and they haven't found replacement since

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭johnire

That's great.....many thanks for the info.
    ge_ch wrote: »
    Laura's doesn't serve food at the moment. The Reidy's used to do food there years ago before they opened up their own place in town(closed by now). Laura's started serving again about two months ago but the chef left after a few weeks and they haven't found replacement since

Advertisement