Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! I can't find it anywhere..

Options
  • 04-08-2014 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

A good few years ago I was introduced to the Camembert Quartets debut album 'Music is War,' and I thought it was hilarious. I lost my copy of the album sometime later. I have always loved the album and constantly sing pieces from it, but unfortunately no one around me, including my boyfriend, gets the references as they have never heard of it. I can't seem to be able to find another copy of the album anywhere. I would be over the moon if someone could tell me if there is anywhere that is still selling this album. I need my boyfriend to hear it so that in the future when I sing it, instead of getting weird looks from him, he might join in :)

Thanking you in advance!!

Advertisement