Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IADT Design for Stage and Screen (Production Design)

Options
  • 04-08-2014 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm thinking of applying for the Production Design course in IADT for enrolment in 2015 (I'm starting Leaving Cert this coming September 2014) and I know I need to do a portfolio for this course.
    I was hoping to get it done this Summer which now seems very unlikely as I have no idea where to start, what to include and most importantly how to show that I have an interest in this particular area of study and an awareness in designing a space.
    I was just wondering if anyone has done this course if they could tell me about it and especially if they could give me any advice on how to begin the portfolio or what I need to include. If anyone has done the portfolio for this course or just an art portfolio in general, please do not hesitate to give me your wisdom and advice! I really need it :L Also considering the TV and Film Production Course so if anyone has done that as well please let me know !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 maire278

go IADT portfolio preperation course it helped me out

Advertisement