Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phil and Teds Vibe 2 /Phil and Teds recommendations

Options
  • 04-08-2014 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Thinking of buying the Phil and Teds Vibe 2 as have a 2 year old and due baby 2 in 2 weeks. We have no pram or buggy at present as DS1 never uses it but I thought if getting a buggy for the new baby, I should get a double so at least DS1 has the option to sit in it even if it seems unlikely he will.

Going for the Phil and Teds I think as I like that it can be used as a single (which is quite likely what will end up happening given that DS1 is not a fan of buggys) and I won't be left pushing a big wide pram like the outnabout with just one baby in it.

I have seen the Vibe 2 and Navigator which both seem fine and wondered whether other people like these prams or have any things they don't like about them... Would love to hear any thoughts!!

Thanks

Advertisement