Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday parking in Dublin city centre

Options
  • 04-08-2014 10:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi,
    I will be in Dublin city centre this saturday and was wondering where is the cheapest place to park and do some car parks do a special daily rate for saturday?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Clerys do...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭xalot

From the parkrite website

ARNOTTS
    €5 for 1st 3 hours parking on presentation of a valid Arnotts receipt

IFSC/JURYS
    Weekend Day Rate €7 valid Sat / Sun Only

ILAC CENTRE CAR PARK
    €2 per hour all day Sat / Sun Max €10 day rate on Sat / Sun

IRISH LIFE/ABBEY STREET
    all day Saturday for €10

SMITHFIELD
    €5 all day Saturday or Sunday

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Travel is good

Yes, the Irish Life/Abbey St. car park at €10 for Saturday is the cheapest I've found, I use it regularly on a Saturday.

The one at Smithfield near the Light House cinema, charges €5 on a Saturday, but it's a bit farther away & you have to factor in the cost of a Luas journey/or walk it to the city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 milly2013

Yes, the Irish Life/Abbey St. car park at €10 for Saturday is the cheapest I've found, I use it regularly on a Saturday.

The one at Smithfield near the Light House cinema, charges €5 on a Saturday, but it's a bit farther away & you have to factor in the cost of a Luas journey/or walk it to the city centre.

Thank you, I will park on the Irish Life/abbey st car park, wont get there until after 1pm so hope it wont be full.

Advertisement