Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MyEircom account setup

Options
  • 05-08-2014 7:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi,

My account information was changed when I switched to Fibre BB, and now when I log in to my eircom, I get the following message:
    You have no accounts in My eircom
    You have registered for My eircom, however, you have not added an account.

When I try to add my account, I get the following message:

Error while trying to add an account!
    We're sorry but we couldn't verify the account information that you provided. Please check the numbers you entered and try again.

I have verified that the account number and phone number I  entered are correct. Could someone here help me get this set up? I  can PM account details if needed.

Thanks,

N.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

naysayer wrote: »
    Hi,

My account information was changed when I switched to Fibre BB, and now when I log in to my eircom, I get the following message:
    You have no accounts in My eircom
    You have registered for My eircom, however, you have not added an account.

When I try to add my account, I get the following message:

Error while trying to add an account!
    We're sorry but we couldn't verify the account information that you provided. Please check the numbers you entered and try again.

I have verified that the account number and phone number I  entered are correct. Could someone here help me get this set up? I  can PM account details if needed.

Thanks,

N.
    Hi naysayer

The 'my eircom' online account feature is not yet available to efibre customers. We are waiting on a confirmed launch date and as soon as we have this I will make sure to post an official announcement here. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭robbok

any news on the "launch date " ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi robbok,

If you follow this link you should be able to set it up now -
    https://my.eircom.net/eircom/transactional/registrationFixed;PORTALSESSIONID=6B5445109BB91148C422FF27D4C857F4?exe

If you had already registered with a different account, you will need to email webmaster to re-register it again. They will remove the existing details and set you back up again.

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭robbok

Hi robbok,

If you had already registered with a different account, you will need to email webmaster to re-register it again. They will remove the existing details and set you back up again.  

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hi Tracey

I cannot find an e-mail address fro the webmaster

Thanks
    Rob

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

robbok wrote: »
    Hi robbok,

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Hi Tracey

I cannot find an e-mail address fro the webmaster

Thanks
    Rob
    Apologies Rob, it's webmaster@eircom.ie.

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement
Advertisement