Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Logbook on ebay

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

White mk2 Cortina with green Lotus stripes was stolen from a garage in Nottingham sometime during the week of 28th July to 3rd August 2014. The car is fitted with a Webasto sunroof & distinctive twin tail pipes with no silencers. The car has black 4 spoke Revolutions & the bumper are fitted with over-riders. The drivers front wing will be noticeable as it has been bolted to the car. The front panel & front wing joint has surface rust.

2mzmmuc.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭bugsntinas

I've just reported it to ebay not that they'll do anything.i agree with ya Richard I mean who's to stop the person that stole the mk2 from getting this logbook and selling the car on with it's "new" id.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,316 ✭✭✭w124man

E Bay will do SFA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

"all it takes for evil to triumph is for honest men to do nothing" (or something like that)

Advertisement