Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kingswood to Clonskeagh?

Options
  • 05-08-2014 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, I have an interview in Clonskeagh but it seems it is to difficult to get there. Does anyone know the best route? I am close to Kingswood Luas stop.
    Tks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,341 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Hi, I have an interview in Clonskeagh but it seems it is to difficult to get there. Does anyone know the best route? I am close to Kingswood Luas stop.
    Tks!

LUAS to Abbey Street, get the 11 Bus from O'Connell st (stop just outside subway).

• Registered Users Posts: 17,716 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Use www.a-b.ie (the National Journey Planner) to find out the best route. Put in exact addresses.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 beatrizramos

Tks! It seems the easiest journey will take 1h15 min at least. Does anyone know a faster way? Tks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭veryangryman

Tks! It seems the easiest journey will take 1h15 min at least. Does anyone know a faster way? Tks

Taxi or cycle is all i can think of.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,341 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Drive / Cycle / Taxi / Run

From Kingswood LUAS you can basically get public transport the whole way with a 50 yard interchange between Abbey St LUAS stop and Dublin Bus stop 271 on O'Connell St and then a short walk once you get off at Clonskeagh. It's time consuming though, yes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement