Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Results Online

• 05-08-2014 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

Hey everyone, I won't be able to go to my school on the 13th to find out my results. I heard that I can check online to see my results but I have no idea how to go about doing it. Anyone know?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭The Diddakoi

My kids were given a letter from the State Examinations Commision with their school/centre, Exam Number and a pin.
    Can't remember if it came in the post or was given by the school. Think it was given by school though.
    You can then go to www.examinations.ie after 12 Noon on Wednesday 13th August to get your results.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Joe95

alf66 wrote: »
    My kids were given a letter from the State Examinations Commision with their school/centre, Exam Number and a pin.
    Can't remember if it came in the post or was given by the school. Think it was given by school though.
    You can then go to www.examinations.ie after 12 Noon on Wednesday 13th August to get your results.

Will have to ring up my school tomorrow as I don't remember being given any pin. Thanks for the reply. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭The Diddakoi

No probs :)
    Good luck with the results.

Advertisement