Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stellar:How to make a few free euro

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭GTE

Does it take time for the Facebook login thing to give me those free Stellars?

Hasnt worked yet.

But here is my address if anyone wants to help me along :p

gactUXTkD4VwatXJikDAbSTkKW3fhFbPue

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭mrsoundie

lumi, joe250ire and bullvine all sent 100

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭QuietMan2010

Just about to reciprocate all that I can - many thanks bignelly1979, edsmyhom and daheff. The site seems very buggy, some elements load some of the time and sometimes not. One donor's username has still not resolved from the 34 character string (presume that's yours Kertrada). Supposedly if you verify your email address they will credit you 400 stellars, however when I cut-and-pasted the verification code they sent me it says 'Invalid Recovery Code'. Don't know if that's a bug or the whole thing is some sort of scam. So, I only have 350 to distribute and four boardsies have contributed 100 each ... I'll have to start with the earliest first.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

J5X wrote: »
    I think you need at least 150 in order to send 100...

Yeh minimum balance is 50.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Phantom99

In first, whats your username?

Homercles
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,864 ✭✭✭daheff

jimmii wrote: »
    You didn't get sent by someone or you haven't got any at all? I only signed up ten minutes or ago and have been credited mine it was instant.

I sent some.....

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭evostik

Just registered as evostik

Can someone send me some stellars and I'll reciprocate.

Tks

Just about to reciprocate all that I can - many thanks bignelly1979, edsmyhom and daheff. The site seems very buggy, some elements load some of the time and sometimes not. One donor's username has still not resolved from the 34 character string (presume that's yours Kertrada). Supposedly if you verify your email address they will credit you 400 stellars, however when I cut-and-pasted the verification code they sent me it says 'Invalid Recovery Code'. Don't know if that's a bug or the whole thing is some sort of scam. So, I only have 350 to distribute and four boardsies have contributed 100 each ... I'll have to start with the earliest first.

Probably just need to wait until the traffic is a little lower I was able to copy and paste it fine probbaly just down to timing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

I credited the 4 people 2 of whom returned the favour. Return back people to keep the show on the road... :o

daheff wrote: »
    I sent some.....

Refunded you daheff. Thanks

• Advertisement

I sent some.....

Maybe they just don't like you?

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Zonua

Dades wrote: »
    It makes sense to send multiple 100 stellars if you're sending them to help out new signees who have no credit and need them to do a transaction.

For example Gosub on this thread has helped a bunch of people including me get that first transaction even though there's nothing to be gained for Gosub. Sometimes people help for the sake of it!

In a thread this fast, with servers this slow, a train is unworkable.
    But if you just verify your email, or sign up with Facebook, you get the credit just as fast. So the help isn't really necessary. The 'exchanging Stellars' means no one benefits. The OP's original suggestion means that everyone apart from the first sender benefits in the 'train'.

Thanks for your reply. You make a good point about the logistics of a train in a thread this fast.

Just made a payment of 100 yet no free Stellars. Anyone know when u get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

username: mountjoymugger needs some lovin'

Anyone feeling generous? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭GTE

Sent 100 to rbtpower.

My wallet/address is gactUXTkD4VwatXJikDAbSTkKW3fhFbPue RKellyTDI90

Lets see how this works :p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 50 ✭✭Kertrada

Got 100 back, cheers

Phantom99 wrote: »

Got the other rewards but not that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭power101

From what I can see on the trading forums on Stellar.org the value has slightly more than doubled today.

It was 2 Dollars for 1000 Stellars now its 3 dollars for 500.

At this value the total value of the whole currency is just over 100 Million. Bitcoin is worth roughly 8 Billion in total capitalization.

If Stellars get to the same level as Bitcoin, 1000 Stellars(roughly what everyone got for free) would be worth 480 Dollars or around 350 euro.

trishchuck wrote: »
    me northernpower?

Got 100 from you sending it back now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭howamidifferent

when I cut-and-pasted the verification code they sent me it says 'Invalid Recovery Code'. .

I get the same error message. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭TheSelf

hey, my username is TheSelf.. cheers

Phantom99 wrote: »
    Seems to take about five - ten minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭ryaner777

Anyone feeling generous? :)

It says you are not on stellar yet ?

Whats the correct user name and I'll send them on

anyone else need their first 100 ?

Just wrote a blog that tries to spell it out: http://www.zonua.ie/articles/what-is-stellar-and-how-to-get-free-money.php, that hopefully can help us! I found it very confusing at first. The real secret is just to wait and be patient, it's definitely glitchy/slow. Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

I signed up and have zero balance. tried to verify email, but received no email. Tried to connect with FB, but keeps loading and logs me out after a minute. Stupid website.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 J5X

Can anybody send me 100 please? I have 100 (thanks paddy_man, just waiting to get my second hundred, I WILL repay your generosity) All I want to do here is end up 100 stellar!!

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭QuietMan2010

I sent some.....

Sorry daheff I only had 49 to return. Will sent the remaining 51 if the password recovery ever works and credits me 400.

As someone above said, it doesn't seem to make sense to just reciprocate unless there is a benefit for each transaction, which it doesn't seem there is.

Not impressed so far.

Zonua wrote: »
    Just wrote a blog that tries to spell it out: http://www.zonua.ie/articles/what-is-stellar-and-how-to-get-free-money.php, that hopefully can help us! I found it very confusing at first. The real secret is just to wait and be patient, it's definitely glitchy/slow. Thanks OP!

Good stuff definitely would have helped to have read that beforehand!!

goz83 wrote: »
    I signed up and have zero balance. tried to verify email, but received no email. Tried to connect with FB, but keeps loading and logs me out after a minute. Stupid website.

Seems like they are getting swamped maybe try later on when its a bit quieter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭Amik

100 sent to both rbtpower and theself.

My Stellar name: edsmyhom

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement