Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cashdesk times wrong on Bank of Ireland website.

Options
  • 05-08-2014 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

Hi guys, just to let you know- someone should take a look at the times listed on the BoI website to ensure they're correct. For the college road branch in cork, the cashdesk is listed to close at 4.30 pm however the desk actually closes at 4 pm. I was already under pressure to get rent in with the debacle with the payrolls and I know mistakes happen but I felt that I should point it out so that someone else isn't put out by going to the bank for four only to be told the site was wrong and the cashdesk is closed. As far as I'm aware there is no option like in AIB to deposit cash by self banking when the person depositing isn't the cardholder of the account.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi tinz18,

Thank you for contacting us here on boards.ie

Apologies the information posted on our website regarding the cash opening hours in our College Road branch in Cork is incorrect.  We have contacted this branch and can confirm that they do operate the cash service desk on reduced hours during out of term time, this involves a closing time of 4pm which brings them in line with our other branches. However, from the 1st of September cash opening hours will return to 09:30 - 16:30.

We have certainly taken your feedback on board regarding this and will ensure this is sent on to our Web Development team to update. Apologies again for any inconvenience caused to you and thank you for bringing this to our attentation.

If we can assist you with anything else please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,
    Paula C

Advertisement