Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tralee efibre

Options
  • 05-08-2014 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭

hey getting efibre in the next week and im just wondering what sort of speeds people in tralee are getting on it, i am on the killerisk exchange (anyone actually know where that is?)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭counterlock

Anything from 25 to 50. There are a few exchanges in Killerisk, it'll depend on how close you are to that and how many people are on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

ballyseedy cottages, know if any bit close to one?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭weisses

ballyseedy cottages, know if any bit close to one?

Try this handy map

http://www.irelandoffline.org/newmap/#/main

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

i am 1.14kms (as the crow flies) from my closest VDSL cabinet, is this too far to get decent speeds?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭weisses

That would be stretching it AFAIK

qa_c67_521131-1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

has anyone got the TV & efibre bundle from Eircom? I hear its a lot cheaper than Sky, but is it reliable, especially for the TV side of things?

My worry is that if the broadband went down, there's no TV!?

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Silpac

Has Efibre stopped rolling in Tralee. I can see the area covered now from the cabinets but it looks to me like they have stopped any further roll out ? Will the outlying area of Tralee be covered ?

Advertisement