Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy cintbelts?

Options
  • 05-08-2014 2:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭

I was in Dunnes but they had to small or too large and they said they don't make extra holes on the large ones.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

I'm not 100% sure what a "cintbelt" is but guessing it is a belt of some description just buy one and take it to a shoe/leather repair place (like Tara Leather on Tara St) and get extra hole(s) punched in it?

Wait just googled "cinch belt" is that what you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭tendjose

Irish Halo wrote: »
    I'm not 100% sure what a "cintbelt" is but guessing it is a belt of some description just buy one and take it to a shoe/leather repair place (like Tara Leather on Tara St) and get extra hole(s) punched in it?

Wait just googled "cinch belt" is that what you mean?

No it's just a regular belt for the trousers. I confused the name.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Irish Halo

Then any leather/alterations place should have a leather punch and can just add holes for you (for a minimal cost?), ask them first to check and then buy a/the belt.

Advertisement