Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commuting to Smurfit from the Northside

Options
  • 05-08-2014 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Is there many people commuting from the Northside to Blackrock this Sept? I'll be coming from the Dublin 9 if I was to commit to the programme.

Quickest routes? Bus? Dart? I was considering cycling myself, but not sure if I would do it everyday

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Postit

The No 4 bus or DART both bring you to Blackrock village. Smurfit is about a seven to ten minute walk from there. The bus goes through town so it takes a while, depending on the time of day. Get the DART instead if possible. At least you know you'll be on time.

If you want to cycle, there are lockers available to rent in Smurfit for about €10 for the year. There aren't many showers though and depending on times etc, you could be left waiting.

Advertisement