Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shoe Help

• 05-08-2014 2:55pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,811 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks, wonder if anyone can help, the gf had a pair of these shoes. http://www.missselfridge.com/en/msus/product/sally-bow-town-shoe-2290319

51T03LBLK_normal.jpg

Her dog got to them though and they're now beyond repair. She's looked online and I've tried ebay and Amazon but no look. Anyone have any idea where else I could look? Or know if I could find something similar to suprise her with? Any help is appreciated. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I'd try Adverts.ie and eBay. Those shoes might come up for sale sometime.

Check out Irregular Choice - they have similar shoe boot styles that she might also like. The style I'm thinking of is called "Abigail's Party" and comes in lots of different colours, materials etc. Google Images Search Results

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

I agree with dudara that irregular choice are the best option. Also platform is gradually going out of fashion so maybe going with the same boot isn't the best idea.
    http://www.spartoo.eu/Irregular-Choice-ABIGAILS-THIRD-PARTY-x472387.php

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,811 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Cheers lads, I like those irregular choice ones but they might be a bit too "out there" for her. I'll consult with her sister on that maybe. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 568 ✭✭✭HelgaWard

There is an all black pair of the irregular choice ones on the Very website, Item number 49K7D,
    Pretty similar to the Miss Selfridge ones.
    Helga

Ok, I bit the bullet and ordered the above. Will tell her to be honest and I'll return them if she doesn't like them. Cheers for the help folks. :)

• Advertisement

Shoes arrived and she thinks they're beautiful. Thanks again everyone. :D

Advertisement