Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(FS) Felt B2 TT/tri bike

Options
  • 05-08-2014 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭

54cm frame
    Dura ace crankset 53/39 (172.5cm crank length)
    Dura ace brake and gear levers
    Dura ace brakes front and rear
    Ultegra front and rear derailers
    Bayonet headset

Perfect condition. Bike built last season using all new components.
    Note: Wheelset not for sale

€1650

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭D33

What year is it Rodney and any particular reason you're selling so soon after purchasing?

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭rodneyr1981

hi the frame is 2010 however due to shoulder injury previous owner couldn't ride. I only got to build last season. Frame perfect - built with new components. Only reason I’m selling is that due to my shape/size or lack of flexibility I can’t stay comfortable when on 3+ hours spins. Have used for sprint to middle distances and can’t fault it - very fast bike. I’d have preferred to keep however plan on going long so need change unfortunately. Had planned on just selling frame but figured it might be easier to sell bike than just frame. Your welcome to test ride/view.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,682 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

Whereabouts in the country is the bike rodney? I have been putting off a purchase all season for the right bike.

MojoMaker wrote: »
    Whereabouts in the country is the bike rodney? I have been putting off a purchase all season for the right bike.
    Hi Mojomaker. I'm based in galway

• Registered Users Posts: 4,682 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

Might be tricky so, Dublin-based myself. Oh well.

• Advertisement

Mod,
    Can u please close thread. Bike sold. Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement