If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Epson EH-TW6100W projector

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

hi,

http://www.richersounds.com/product/projectors/epson/eh-tw6100w/epso-eh-tw6100w

do you have this in stock and is there any chance you can post it?

thanks
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

We may be able to ship this one to you.

We've no stock in at the moment, our warehouse are also pretty low in stock.  I could certainly try to get one for you though if you're interested.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

hi,

thanks
    Hi there,

We've no stock in at the moment, our warehouse are also pretty low in stock.  I could certainly try to get one for you though if you're interested.

Chris
    Thanks Chris,

how long would it be to get it from the warehouse?

thanks

hi,

thanks
    Hi there,

Chris
    Thanks Chris,

how long would it be to get it from the warehouse?

thanks
    Hi again,

It all depends on stock, there isn't much at the moment.  If we can get one the very latest could be Friday of next week, we could then ship it for delivery to you on Monday.

Obviously if we can get it to you any sooner we will.

Chris

Hi again,

We've managed to reserve the last 6100W in our warehouse.

If you're interested let us know and we can arrange to get it out to you asap!

The warehouse will only hold the projector until Friday for us.

Chris

cool, i will give you a call tomorrow.

• Advertisement

cool, i will give you a call tomorrow.
    Hi Fallschirmjager.

No problem at all. 

Just drop us a line when you get a chance :)

I wonder can you help me.

Finally got this all setup and on the ceiling. I have an issue. When it boots, the screen is much larger on one side than another, kind of like if you were looking at an massive angle, so perfect size on the left but half height on the right side of the screen. If I go in to settings and change it from front ceiling to front and then back to front ceiling it is perfect again.

I have it routed thru a Yamaha amp.

Obviously not he best for the family.

Incidentally great picture on it.

Hope you can help

Ps if you need a photo, let me know.

I wonder can you help me.

Finally got this all setup and on the ceiling. I have an issue. When it boots, the screen is much larger on one side than another, kind of like if you were looking at an massive angle, so perfect size on the left but half height on the right side of the screen. If I go in to settings and change it from front ceiling to front and then back to front ceiling it is perfect again.

I have it routed thru a Yamaha amp.

Obviously not he best for the family.

Incidentally great picture on it.

Hope you can help

Ps if you need a photo, let me know.
    Hi Fallschirmjager.

Apologies that you are having issues with the projector.

Very strange indeed.
    I'll have a read up and see if this is a fault or can be fixed via a setting.

In the mean time could you send me a photo so I can have a look please.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.