Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing Bank Accounts, help needed?

Options
  • 05-08-2014 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi just wondering if any of you can help with this. I am changing from one bank to another and need to get some payments changed over, one of which is the Family Income Supplement, does anybody know how I go about changing the details they have on account for me, or where i could even send a letter to in order to get it changed? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

You would need to ask the companies/organisations making the credits. Some will take instruction by phone, some will want it in writing..only they can tell you their requirements.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭zsha

Thanks for that, I see in the booklet the bank gave me an actual credit transfer request form, so I've just filled that up and will post to each place I need to. Hopefully that should be enough and there shouldn't be any problems

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I posted a letter to the child benefit place on the day the benefit was paid and I had a letter back confirming the new bank account number within a week, it was seamless.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭zsha

That's brilliant to hear thanks.I filled out forms and posted them yesterday so should hear from them next wk or the following!
    Thanks

Advertisement