Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im pregant - ABORTION :)

Options
  • 05-08-2014 5:19pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16

Im female 18 years and Im 2 weeks pregnant. I used condom but I think my boyfriend made me pregnant on purpose so that I would stay with him. I don't want a child right now because my mom think Im still a virgin (even tho Im not :) - since last year ;) ) so I need to get abortion and I was just wondering where in Ireland I can get it done? And how much does it cost?
    If my boyfriend asks me what happened Im just gonna say I miscarried

AND PLEASE BE NICE- IM VERY WORRIED

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

I just can't take this serious.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭daz1988

makat2 wrote: »
    Im female 18 years and Im 2 weeks pregnant. I used condom but I think my boyfriend made me pregnant on purpose so that I would stay with him. I don't want a child right now because my mom think Im still a virgin (even tho Im not :) - since last year ;) ) so I need to get abortion and I was just wondering where in Ireland I can get it done? And how much does it cost?
    If my boyfriend asks me what happened Im just gonna say I miscarried

What ? this is just wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Neither can I but just in case it is true...OP contact positive options and someone there will talk you through things. You can't have an abortion in Ireland but I have a feeling you already knew that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16 makat2

eviltwin wrote: »
    Neither can I but just in case it is true...OP contact positive options and someone there will talk you through things. You can't have an abortion in Ireland but I have a feeling you already knew that.

and if I get it done outside of Ireland, will I have to pay for the procedure myself?
    I have a medical card if thats any help

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Mod:

If you have a problem with a post or poster, please report it.

OP, abortion is illegal in Ireland. However getting information and travelling to the UK for the purposes of procuring one, is legal. Contact Positive Options and talk to them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭statto25

and if I get it done outside of Ireland, will I have to pay for the procedure myself?

Yes you will have to pay for this yourself. Medical card is no good outside Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭monflat

It's no help to have a medical card

There is no.where to get it done in Ireland.

Maybe elaborate on.your circumstances.

When did you do the test how late was your period
    How many tests did you do.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,229 ✭✭✭LeinsterDub

And tell me how did you manage to reverse the aging process?
    I feel really lonely and need someone to chat with. I'm a female 19 yrs old.

Give me your viber number and I'll call you
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=81752360

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Midnight Sundance

The medical card covers procedures in Ireland. I stand to be corrected but i doubt it will cover for you to be treated in England. Also you will have to fly to and pay for accommodation in England.
    Talk to positive options and I would reevaluate your relationship if your boyfriend thinks getting you pregnant is a joking matter.

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

You wont be able to use your medical card. Contact Positive Options and they can tell you the correct information, including pricing.

• Advertisement

And tell me how did you manage to reverse the aging process?

I was underage at that time so had to made my self loo older :)

monflat wrote: »
    It's no help to have a medical card

There is no.where to get it done in Ireland.

Maybe elaborate on.your circumstances.

When did you do the test how late was your period
    How many tests did you do.

I was supossed to get my period 3 days ago but i didnt so I did the test this morning and it showed 2 red lines. I had sex with my boyfriend 2 weeks ago so im guessing im 2 weeks pregnant?

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭jelenka

I don't know if you are joking or just young to understand what you are saying.

If you are indeed serious there are relevant services available to you to explore your options.

Abortion is not legal in Ireland and you certainly won't get one here, medical card would not ever cover an abortion if it was legal here.

You need to talk to your parents first and confess. Abortion shouldn't be your first choice or even an option in this situation without having someone ( adult, relative) to discuss it with.
    Exploring your abortion options on a public forum should not be considered either.Talk to your parents.

RosieJoe wrote: »
    You're 18 really? Then why do you have a post from November 2012 saying you were 19!

the last post was just for fun
    i can post my age card or my passport if you dont believe me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭dealhunter1985

What a sick attempt of a joke.

But I dont want to talk to people face to face cause they gonna judge me for what im doing. And my mom will be mad cause shes a strict catholic and doesnt allow sex until marriage. With my last boyfriend we didnt use protection- he just pulled out on time- but i didnt get pregnant. But this guy was a virgin and I think thats why he did taht to me

What a sick attempt of a joke.

Im sorry if my situation is a joke to you but im very serious right now

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I am closing this thread . Op please contact Positive Options .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement