Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Apprenticeship

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,813 ✭✭✭billie1b

Scotty15 wrote: »
    Hi,Has Anyone heard back from Aer Lingus after the online Aptitude test ??

No, not yet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭RINO87

Apart from the auto reply 'we have received your application.......' nothing yet, no.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,550 ✭✭✭RINO87

Apart from the auto reply 'we have received your application.......' nothing yet, no.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Scotty15

RINO87 wrote: »

Yes I got the same,we should know within the next few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,813 ✭✭✭billie1b

Scotty15 wrote: »
    Yes I got the same,we should know within the next few days.

Hopefully

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 redeye101

All the interviews were conducted over the last two weeks, the last of them being Friday. As far as I know...

• Registered Users Posts: 8 awgz

Hi guys. I had an interview last week and it was actually my second time going for interview. I'm pretty sure that if you haven't been called for interview already that you're not going to get called. Aer Lingus don't seem to communicate with candidates that did not make it to the next stage(to let them know they haven't) from my experience. I was told to expect to be contacted if I was successful sometime around Wed 20th up to maybe Mon 25th (for anyone else who had an interview).

Advertisement