Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Twitch Streaming Issue

Options
  • 05-08-2014 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hey all,

I have found a number of different fixes for this issue but none that work for me.

The error message I get after hitting broadcast is "Cannot Display Comments" and "Cannot Connect to Server". This is displayed down the right side of the screen about 30 seconds after I've clicked to broadcast.

So far the fixes I've tried are going to twitch, clicking on username, dashboard, stream key then reset key

Then I tried twitch, username, settings, connections, deleted ps4 connection and set back up

Lastly there was a fix to do with it the internet settings where you custom set up everything leaving it all the same bar the DNS settings. Changing them to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 was supposed to do the trick but it didn't.

I'm a bit frustrated having just got the ps4 yesterday. I feel like this kind of thing should just work. Anyway, if anyone has a solution I'd be glad to hear it. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Rigardo

Hey folks,

Has anyone any ideas or has anyone experienced the same problem? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭DUBLINHITMAN

Rigardo wrote: »
    Hey folks,

Has anyone any ideas or has anyone experienced the same problem? Thanks

Have had similar issue my fix was creating a new twitch account.
    As far as I remember it was because my main twitch account was originaly created on twitch tv and when I'd broadcast id get the error or else it would just say on the bottom left preparing ..

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭murfilein

Have had similar issue my fix was creating a new twitch account.
    As far as I remember it was because my main twitch account was originaly created on twitch tv and when I'd broadcast id get the error or else it would just say on the bottom left preparing ..

same here, always says "preparing", but "on air" as well. when i check on the website, i'm off air.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I have that problem too. Looking at the Twitch support pages there are loads of people with the same issue. It is ridiculous that it hasn't been fixed yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭murfilein

I have a fix: just use ustream. Works just fine.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,569 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Maybe its a NAT issue?

Advertisement