Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct bus NCW to Limerick?

• 05-08-2014 11:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭

As above! does anyone know if there are any direct buses between Newcastle West and Limerick? The last time I went with CIE and I was on it for nearly 2 hours.. Any help is appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27 pokethebear

gg2 wrote: »
    As above! does anyone know if there are any direct buses between Newcastle West and Limerick? The last time I went with CIE and I was on it for nearly 2 hours.. Any help is appreciated

One leaves every hour, 20 past each hour I think, every day. Check bus eireann website. Not sure how that journey could take you 2 hrs! Now it gets you there in 50 mins. Leaves opposite Courtney lodge. Good service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭gg2

One leaves every hour, 20 past each hour I think, every day. Check bus eireann website. Not sure how that journey could take you 2 hrs! Now it gets you there in 50 mins. Leaves opposite Courtney lodge. Good service.

Because if wasn't direct- pulled into Rathkeale and Patrickswell amongst other stops. Was also a saturday so may have been caught up in Adare. Its a few years ago now... Thanks 4 ur help!

Advertisement