Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where does Razer ship from?

Options
  • 05-08-2014 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Ordered a few bits directly from Razer today. They're getting shipped via DHL Express AFIK.

Can anyone tell me where they will be shipped from for delivery to Ireland?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 intronate67

Probably from a warehouse in the UK because I dont think Razer has a warehouse in Ireland :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭jos22

Germany for Europe,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

jos22 wrote: »
    Germany for Europe,

Cool. Have you got any source for this or have you received something from them before?

Was thinking Germany myself with DHL being the German post and all :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭jos22

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Cool. Have you got any source for this or have you received something from them before?

Was thinking Germany myself with DHL being the German post and all :p

I ordered headset for a friend before from them, the tracking code starting in Germany, took about 3 days for delivery.

you can order from their US store too, but you have to pay the import taxes on delivery then. the EU store prices include Vat

Ok I just got the tracking information and it was dispatched from Eindhoven, Netherlands for future reference if anyone's interested :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Ok I just got the tracking information and it was dispatched from Eindhoven, Netherlands for future reference if anyone's interested :)

These days it ships from feck knows where m8. I ordered stuff from clearly UK websites and stuff come from Germany etc.

What did you get? Some sort of Razer buttplug for yourself? :pac:

These days it ships from feck knows where m8. I ordered stuff from clearly UK websites and stuff come from Germany etc.

What did you get? Some sort of Razer buttplug for yourself? :pac:

Razer isn't a UK website tho. It's their European store so anywhere in Europe is right :P

Haha that's it yeah, how'd you know? :P

Nah got the Deathadder, took your advice :cool: and also the Blackwidow Ultimate and got the Vespula mat for €9 when ordering with the mouse when it's normally €35 on it's own so was happy about that :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Razer isn't a UK website tho. It's their European store so anywhere in Europe is right :P

Haha that's it yeah, how'd you know? :P

Nah got the Deathadder, took your advice :cool: and also the Blackwidow Ultimate and got the Vespula mat for €9 when ordering with the mouse when it's normally €35 on it's own so was happy about that :p

Fair plays man. Will love to hear, what you will make of Deathadder. If I could I would Marie it! :pac: First mouse I ever had, that I never think off getting new one!

Blackwidow is Mechanical keyboard? Will want to hear about it too m8. I still need to sort one of those for myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭Topbike77

I ordered some stuff from them a few years back and it came from the Netherlands.

Fair plays man. Will love to hear, what you will make of Deathadder. If I could I would Marie it! :pac: First mouse I ever had, that I never think off getting new one!

Blackwidow is Mechanical keyboard? Will want to hear about it too m8. I still need to sort one of those for myself.

I'm sure I'll like it as it looks very nice and comfortable whereas them R.A.T yolks look like a robots hand or something :eek:

Yeah it's the first ever mechanical keyboard to NOT use Cherry switches in them as the patent just ran out, Razer developed their own type of mechanical keys. Can't wait to get my sweaty hands on it :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement