Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White tattoo?

• 06-08-2014 12:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭

Looking for opinions on white tattoos? Has anyone seen them after they've healed? I've been thinking for quite a while about getting one on the inside of my wrist, small enough in size but would mean so much to me.

I've read a few bad things about them so hoping for real life opinions

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Those things you read are probably also real life opinions.
    Go ahead if you want. It can end up looking bad but then you can just cover it with another.

enhanced-buzz-25357-1361775633-2.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 744 ✭✭✭northdubgal

biko wrote: »
    Those things you read are probably also real life opinions.
    Go ahead if you want. It can end up looking bad but then you can just cover it with another.

enhanced-buzz-25357-1361775633-2.jpg

Is that your tattoo?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

No, just found an example of a not great white one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

There's a reason white ink is usually only used for highlights. Only white ink tattoos will most of the time be muddy looking or just heal looking like a scar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Adiboo wrote: »
    There's a reason white ink is usually only used for highlights. Only white ink tattoos will most of the time be muddy looking or just heal looking like a scar.

Generally yeah, but often the faint scar look is all they want.

• Advertisement
Advertisement