Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bought into contract I cant remember!

Options
  • 06-08-2014 4:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

I bought into a home phone and internet package with Eircom last December 2013. I was only connected at the end of July with this. Now I need to phone Eircom to discuss my contract, except for the fact that I cant remember what I bought into as it was last December and it was a discussion over the phone.

Does anybody remember a bundle Eircom had last December for phone and internet, as I would need to know this before I contect them. I have since received two letters telling me that I owe them two different amounts (with two different account numbers on them!).

I didn't even want the home phone but I am almost certain that I included it with the internet as it was only an extra €5 per month.

I feel that if I dont have this information that Eircom would rip the piss with regard to my bill - stressing out about the cost if this is not sorted!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

By any chance was it a dual-play bundle with eTalk & eFibre?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭hippy_hi

I honestly can't remember, I had alot going on at the time. What does that bundle involve? Thanks a mill

• Registered Users Posts: 2,728 ✭✭✭dilallio

You are really better off talking to Eircom directly - they have loads of different offers and I'm only aware of some of them, and I definitely don't want to send you in the wrong direction.

They have a talk to forum here on boards. Don't worry - whatever contract you agreed to is logged on their system and they will be able to provide you with this information.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,920 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

https://web.archive.org/web/20131218184345/http://eircom.net/

Eircom webpage as it was on December 2013

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭hippy_hi

Thanks Chri, I think I found what I was looking for...now time to contact Eircom!

• Advertisement
Advertisement