Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up a new current account on 365

Options
  • 06-08-2014 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi there,

I've tried setting up a new current account online, I was advised over the phone that this would appear in my 365 account the next morning. 10 days later and there is no progress, can you please advise?

Thanks,
    j_farr

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi J_farr,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

To clarify this, do you mean that you requested to add a current account to your existing Bank of Ireland 365 Online profile and it is not yet available to view? Please let us know and we can look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 7 J_Farr

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for the reply.

I'm not trying to add a current account, I'm trying to set up a whole new current account - in 365 I went to Apply Online > Personal Current Account (where it says Apply in minutes, Automatic set-up of new account) > Find out more > Start Application, then I completed the application.

The process is taking a lot longer than I was told it would so I'm just concerned that there'll be no progress. 

Thanks,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi J_Farr,

Thanks for getting back to me. 

So that our colleagues can look into this further for you, can you send us a PM with your name, the date you sent this application, account holding branch and contact number?

To send me a PM, please click on the link in my signature below.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement