Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evision Support

Options
  • 06-08-2014 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭

do you have a direct contact for evision support or a dedicated forum I couldn't find one on the Eircom site.

some of the issues I have are to do with the functionality of the box, like series links not working correctly or recording every instance of a program including repeats.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Furp wrote: »
    do you have a direct contact for evision support or a dedicated forum I couldn't find one on the Eircom site.

some of the issues I have are to do with the functionality of the box, like series links not working correctly or recording every instance of a program including repeats.
    Hi Furp

Technical support on 1890260260 will be able to assist (the fastest way of getting through is pressing # when asked for your number and then choose option 5 for issues with evision). You will also be able to reach technical support on webchat here: [font=Calibri","sans-serif]http://www.eircom.net/about/contact/

Thanks
    Al
    [/font]

Advertisement