Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Broadband Scheme ends 25th August 2014

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

Todays faster than light speeds I'm getting from 3 :rolleyes:

319792.png

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭tony2phones

I actually (after 5+ years) got an admission from 3 technical that the mast which serves us is heavily subscribed which will account for regular drop offs and slow speeds... Like I didn't know and haven't been saying that all along!!

same thing here, except the man put it this way - when more users are online, speeds will drop off.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Nono Toure

Taken at 2pm today. East Mayo.

Oops, can't seem to post the screenshot!

Anyways, it's:

Ping:31ms
    Download: 4.38 Mbps
    Upload: 1.78 Mbps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 604 ✭✭✭Vandango

Oldtree wrote: »
    you can ring them or "talk to" them on boards

Forget about the ringing them option. Because if my brother's experience of their customer service is anything to go by, that suggestion is probably a waste of time.

• Advertisement

Vandango wrote: »
    Forget about the ringing them option. Because if my brother's experience of their customer service is anything to go by, that suggestion is probably a waste of time.

Maby, but its worth ringing them to find out the location of the nearest pole ;)

Advertisement