Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available / Share] Large Room Available in Salthill, Galway

Options
  • 06-08-2014 2:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

I currently have a room to rent in Salthill.

COST: Rent is €295/month for one person or €545/month for a couple. Electricity and UPC cable tv are free and included in the rent. A deposit of one months rent in advance is required. Rent allowance is acceptable.

LOCATION: It is an an old but very large semi-detached house on a quiet estate very close to the middle of Salthill village. The house is a 2 minute walk from the main Salthill-to-town bus stop.

PARKING: There is a free private parking space for 1 car.

ROOM DESCRIPTION: The room is front facing with 2 windows and is bright and fairly big. It contains a double bed, a large wardrobe, a chest of drawers, a computer desk and a sink.

HOUSE DESCRIPTION: There is a kitchen, fridge-freezer, large dining room, a separate sitting room and also a washroom with washing machine etc. Bathroom and toilet are separate. There is a large rear garden.

Preference is for someone aged over 30.

If interested please PM me with a phone number and I will call you back.

Advertisement