Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Show in Templeogue

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Seriously,,,."do we have to pay in".???....its a fiver for a worthwile charity........:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I might drop in with the family. :)

(And fixed the thread title for ya.)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,193 ✭✭✭Cleveland Hot Pocket

I'll be there in something alright.
    Hopefully my z32 will be back on the road by then (tranny rebuild in process - not by me though :P )
    If it's not done, I'll be in my trusty GMC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭mustang68

Seriously,,,."do we have to pay in".???....its a fiver for a worthwile charity........:rolleyes:

Thanks for pointing that out Max, I sound like the meanest person in the world there, I have no problem at all paying in, especially to a charity event. My question was really: Do we have to prepay to display, or do we just pay the 5 per person and park up? I was just curious.

I shall drop an email to the organisers and update the thread.

Update:

Was just talking Susan in Debra, if you want to head along in your car give her a call on 01 412 6924 to register your details.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭bugsntinas

I'll be there in something alright.
    Hopefully my z32 will be back on the road by then (tranny rebuild in process - not by me though :P )
    If it's not done, I'll be in my trusty GMC

what tranny do you have?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,193 ✭✭✭Cleveland Hot Pocket

bugsntinas wrote: »
    what tranny do you have?

Automatic unfortunately!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭sblythe

I'll be at this show. Would like to have my Allegro in attendance but I don't think I will, so keep an eye out for a matte black Polo saloon in the car park!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

mustang68 wrote: »
    Thanks for pointing that out Max, I sound like the meanest person in the world there, .

:D...was takin the peas mate...i'm just jel jel that i dont have anything to show......yet...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,616 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

sblythe wrote: »
    Would like to have my Allegro in attendance!
    Pictures please! Is this the lovely blue Allegro that was restored from the ground up by the guy who learned to drive in it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭sblythe

ba_barabus wrote: »
    Pictures please! Is this the lovely blue Allegro that was restored from the ground up by the guy who learned to drive in it?

Afraid not. Its definitely no show piece, especially in its current state. Its a green-ey yellow with red vinyl interior. I can't seem to post photos either because my post count is too low.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,616 ✭✭✭ba_barabus

sblythe wrote: »
    Afraid not. Its definitely no show piece, especially in its current state. Its a green-ey yellow with red vinyl interior. I can't seem to post photos either because my post count is too low.
    Ah no, that's a pity. I love the Allegro :cool:

Advertisement