Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Efibre Maynooth

Options
  • 06-08-2014 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi

Efibre is available at my address but the maximum speed indicated on the online signup is 7Mb. My neighbours can apparently get up to 50Mb. Any reason why this is so low? I currently get 3Mb but don't see the point of switching for such a small increase.

Thanks
     Niall

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

dredg wrote: »
    Hi

Efibre is available at my address but the maximum speed indicated on the online signup is 7Mb. My neighbours can apparently get up to 50Mb. Any reason why this is so low? I currently get 3Mb but don't see the point of switching for such a small increase.

Thanks
     Niall
    Hi Niall, Is it possible for you to PM me the Phone no. or exact address if possible and I will run a test on this.

thanks
    Colm

Advertisement