Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Looking a house in Naas

Options
  • 06-08-2014 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

Hey folks

Was wondering if anyone knew of any houses for lease in nass, have lived there as a teacher this last few years in the same house but housemate got married so am moving out. Everything on daft is either gone or there are serious number of tenants looking for the same house. have a mate who would take a room also. Any other teachers here in the same boat, im a male , early 30s?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Bearster

smurph10 wrote: »
    Hey folks

Was wondering if anyone knew of any houses for lease in nass, have lived there as a teacher this last few years in the same house but housemate got married so am moving out. Everything on daft is either gone or there are serious number of tenants looking for the same house. have a mate who would take a room also. Any other teachers here in the same boat, im a male , early 30s?

Thanks

can you send me a private message if you are still looking for somewhere Gail

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭smurph10

Sorry to repost

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10 EmilieJolie

Hi there I'm working in a school & looking to rent a place in Naas if you are still looking for a housemate. I'm mid-twenties female

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭smurph10

Hey

Yeah myself and another lad are still looking for one, thought we might hv an apartment in sallins but it fell through. Maybe uv found something since you sent this? You a secondary school teacher?
    My names Ciarán by the way.

Advertisement