Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up a Joint Account?

Options
  • 06-08-2014 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

How do I go about setting up a joint current account with BOI?
    I bank with BOI but my other half is with AIB. She wants to continue banking with them but open a joint current a/c with BOI for paying rent, bills, etc.
    How do we go about this? 
    Thanks  :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭josvill2010

Bradt Pitt wrote: »
    I bank with BOI but my other half is with AIB. She wants to continue banking with them but open a joint current a/c with BOI for paying rent, bills, etc.
    How do we go about this? 
    if you are going to log over 1500 each month. PTSB would charge no fees

https://www.permanenttsb.ie/whatweoffer/current-accounts/current-account/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Bradt Pitt

Thanks to both of you for your interest in opening a joint account with us.

Our dedicated Account Opening Team here can help you open this, advise the documentation required and also arrange a suitable time for you both to call into your chosen branch with your identification documents. Please feel free to use the 'Request A Call Back' option, an Advisor will be happy to call and talk you through this.

Of course, if we can help with any further questions, we'd be glad to.

Thanks again for your interest and hope we helped today.

Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Bradt Pitt

Thanks Alison :)

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Bradt Pitt

Bradt Pitt wrote: »
    How do we go about this? 
    if you are going to log over 1500 each month. PTSB would charge no fees
    That's interesting, I never thought of switching before. No fees sounds pretty good! I must look into it, thanks :)

Advertisement