Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good value lunch city center

Options
  • 06-08-2014 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,133 ✭✭✭✭

Need to grab a bit of grub to keep me going for most the day early tomorrow.

Want to try something different some kinda decent food not fast food Mc Donalds kinda crap.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

The Ugly Duckling in the Epicurean Food Hall does really good American style sandwiches -- po' boy, montechristo, pulled pork sandwich, that kind of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,133 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

BeerNut wrote: »
    The Ugly Duckling in the Epicurean Food Hall does really good American style sandwiches -- po' boy, montechristo, pulled pork sandwich, that kind of thing.

Never taught of there actually!.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

The Mongolian BBQ in TempleBar does a bowl of meat and veg with rice and a jug of water cooked fresh in front of you for a fiver. Hard to beat that. It's healthy and will keep you going for the day

• Registered Users Posts: 10,321 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

griffdaddy wrote: »
    The Mongolian BBQ in TempleBar does a bowl of meat and veg with rice and a jug of water cooked fresh in front of you for a fiver. Hard to beat that. It's healthy and will keep you going for the day

What about those of us that prefer our water raw? ; )

Must pop over sometime.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

There's an all you can eat Indian/Pakistani place under the lidl on Moore at, only 7e for lunch I think
    Not sure if it's good or anything, mind...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Angry_Mammarys

The Aussie Bbq in Rathmines is very good value.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,133 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

So I ended up having burger and chips in the generator just off the Smith field luas stop.

One the best burgers I've had no joke!

Meat was amazing I talked to chef said he's been trying to perfect it for nearly a year.

I'd recommend it over any other burger place I've tried in Dublin seriously good stuff!

Advertisement