Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What was your festival portaloo experience like?

Options
  • 06-08-2014 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

We all hate that feeling of needing to piddle at a festival but you just have to do it because it is better out than in. The portaloos and long drop toilets at festivals can be so dirty at times we just do a #1 in the bush or in our pants.

What was your festival portaloo experience? How long were you waiting for a pee? Did you hold it in as long as possible? Were the queues long? And during your time at the festival did you go for a #2 in the toilet at all?

It is a relief when you go but you want a cleaner toilet, let us know your stories!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,545 ✭✭✭Duff

If I've to piss I usually do it along the metal fences at the edges of campsites. If it's a dookie that's brewing I usually hop said fence and find an area with long grass or wait until the toilets are cleaned first thing in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,309 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Buy a padlock. Lock a portaloo. Put an 'out of order' sign across the door, et voila! Your own private festival jacks. It'll be as clean as you keep it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement