Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Russian Camo

Options
  • 06-08-2014 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭

Hi guys do any of you know were I can get some Russian co from. Most of the sites I have found seem to be in America. Just wondering is there any were local that does any?
    thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Dimitri at Soviet propaganda is a decent lad and has a great selection of stuff. The gear is shipped from Russia, though so it can take quite a while.

http://www.soviet-propaganda.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭FRoZeNxPyRo

I'm a redsofter and I can help. What kind of camo are you looking for? There are plenty of sites, you just have to know them. There is frontowiec.com, which is in poland, and will make shipping faster and easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭tyrone03

had a look through some earlier. just the basic flora pattern trousers and jacket would do me if I could get some.....

I'll go a little extra and give you a hand here.
    Are you looking to get serious into Russian gear? Or you just want camo?
    If the former, what are you going for? Army? Special forces?

I know I wish I had someone to make the right choices when I started into redsoft.

If the latter, you can get Flora anywhere, try ebay or frontewiec. Its an outdated camo, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭tyrone03

Thanks. Well I have an AK47 and an od chest rig, so was thimking of just some camo for the min, but ya know thw way these things escalate.... having looked tru different camo types I felt like the flora would work well here and I liked it... basically its the camo for now, and the cheaper the better... would you recommend any particular camo?

• Advertisement

Well Flora is obsolete, so unless you want to portray something of the 2000's, I would recommend something else. Why not Digi Flora? That would leave you with room for maneuver in the future. There are many different camos and cuts of uniform. Look up Gorka suits and Sumrak suits and you'll get what I mean.

Advertisement