Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physio Ireland / Conor Murray

Options
  • 06-08-2014 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Does anyone know if these guys are still in business? I've left numerous messages on the answering machine (it's the only contact method) but have not had a call back in weeks. I've had a good experience with them previously and would prefer to stick with them but I need treatment now and can't wait any longer. The website is not found which is always a bad sign.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Peaches2167

Hi sorchap

Conor Murray is most definitely still in business as I was with him there on Saturday gone and my Mum was with him on Monday. Cant fault him at all and would highly recommend him. I have a mobile number for him that should get you through to him - 086 6099798. Hope you get sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Nesta99

Conor Murray is most definitely still in business as I was with him there on Saturday gone and my Mum was with him on Monday. Cant fault him at all and would highly recommend him. I have a mobile number for him that should get you through to him - 086 6099798 Hope you get sorted

LoL adolescent toilet humour brain is still there somewhere:o

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭kormak

Nesta99 wrote: »
    LoL adolescent toilet humour brain is still there somewhere:o
    Quick! to the toilet door of the bus depot...

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Takestan

Dose anyone know is Connor still in busy or could someone pm a number for him number above not reaching him and land line number not connecting

Advertisement