Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slow internet speed with light net in kinvara area?

Options
  • 06-08-2014 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Just noticed that net speed on my ipad has been very slow in last 2 days.Am with light net and live in kinvara area.Just said would ask before I ring them or start deleting app on ipad - thought maybe apps might be slowing net on ipad down but have had way more apps on it amd they didn't slow it down

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭Bazzy

few people I know with lightnet having the same problem could be over subscription

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

magicgal wrote: »
    Just noticed that net speed on my ipad has been very slow in last 2 days.Am with light net and live in kinvara area.Just said would ask before I ring them or start deleting app on ipad - thought maybe apps might be slowing net on ipad down but have had way more apps on it amd they didn't slow it down

Mines been quite slow the past few days as well. Am out Ballynahown (Between Inverin and Carraroe) way

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭magicgal

Rang light net just there.Guy on phone said that if there is too much uploading going on eg uploading too many files to cloud, photos to FB etc it slows down speed of the net which prob makes sense as few of us in house here and I'd say a lot of uploading going on.Will lay off uploading a bit and see will speed improve

Advertisement