Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stolen CBR 600f - Cork city

• 06-08-2014 11:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭

HI all,

A bunch of CBRs have been lifted in the Cork area tonight apparently. My brother's is one of them and details are below. Please keep an eye out and get in touch with me via PM or on zero87-295-81-77. Anglesea Gardai are trying to locate it too so contact with them if you see anything would also be appreciated.

Make & Model: Honda CBR 600f

Colour: Repsol racing colours (orange, red, black, white)

Reg: 96-C (full reg to follow)

Location Stolen From: Bendeemer Park, Cork (Magazine Road area)

Time Bike was Stolen: about 22:00

Any distinguishing Features: Repsol Honda fairing colours, Micron exhaust which is quite loud, lot of stickers...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,025 ✭✭✭gipi

Read on ibf that bike was recovered, slightly grazed but in one piece. Good news!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Was I ogling that bike (or was it just really similar) at Indiepenence last weekend?

Gutted it was taken. Glad it's been found.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,453 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Spotted this last night and came on here thinking I was going busting some crime ring..
    I assume it's not the same bike.

photo_zps09db1a73.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

It very well could be his bike.... I know the lad IRL and am comparing two pics. The only difference is the white Square patch on your picture next to the wire connected to the disc lock. But last I heard his bike was off for technical examination.... which presumably means, Gardai taking a bash off it :pac:

It very well could be his bike.... I know the lad IRL and am comparing two pics. The only difference is the white Square patch on your picture next to the wire connected to the disc lock. But last I heard his bike was off for technical examination.... which presumably means, Gardai taking a bash off it :pac:

Do you know the reg?
    This one was 96 C ****7

• Advertisement

blade1 wrote: »
    Do you know the reg?
    This one was 96 C ****7

That's the one :pac: Looks like he got it back then... which is lovely. Really is his pride and joy!

That's the one :pac: Looks like he got it back then... which is lovely. Really is his pride and joy!

It was in Youghal last night.
    If it was it, yer man probably thought it was getting robbed again.
    When I saw it, I jumped out of the car and ran over and took a photo.

Then I came on here to see if I could get the reg only to find it was recovered!

I must admit I was a small bit disappointed cause I thought I had some f*cker nabbed..:pac:

blade1 wrote: »
    It was in Youghal last night.
    If it was it, yer man probably thought it was getting robbed again.
    When I saw it, I jumped out of the car and ran over and took a photo.

Then I came on here to see if I could get the reg only to find it was recovered!

I must admit I was a small bit disappointed cause I thought I had some f*cker nabbed..:pac:

Good on ya though. Most lads wouldn't have noticed!

Advertisement