Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eFiber

Options
  • 07-08-2014 7:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

is there any news when this go live, sitting there more than 1 year and all other cabs around is live :( ....
    Parent Exchange : DUNDALK
    Cab Number : DDK1_026

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Ints wrote: »
    is there any news when this go live, sitting there more than 1 year and all other cabs around is live :( ....
    Parent Exchange : DUNDALK
    Cab Number : DDK1_026
    Hi Ints

I have just had a look at this. Unfortunately I do not have an exact date for efibre to be ready to order for Customers connected to this cabinet.

While the Online Phone checker - Check Availability is constantly updated as addresses are enabled, feel free to check with me later in the year and I will check for updates at that stage.

Apologies I could not offer you more definite information at this time.

thanks
    Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Ints

any news on fibre ? Thats just impossible to wait so long in town center for guys to trow a cable :D .... my mom moved in just beside eircom base in town center 5 meters from their gates in dundalk and guess what - fiber is not available there either :D ... check please my address and rampart court in dundalk as well ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

any news on fibre ? Thats just impossible to wait so long in town center for guys to trow a cable :D .... my mom moved in just beside eircom base in town center 5 meters from their gates in dundalk and guess what - fiber is not available there either :D ... check please my address and rampart court in dundalk as well ....
    Hi Ints

There is still no agreed activation date for DDK1_026 although efibre operations have informed me that it should be activated before the end of 2014.
    The Ramparts cabinet has already activated but Rampart court is not connected to it. I've also discussed this with efibre opps who have advised that until further plans are made (mid 2015) we will not have more news on efibre availability of Rampart court.

Thanks
    Al

Hi, Alan, just got flyer from vodafone saying that fiber is available here now, can you confirm this for me pls...

Hi, Alan, just got flyer from vodafone saying that fiber is available here now, can you confirm this for me pls...
    HI Ints

Feel free to PM me your specific address or landline number and I will investigate this for you.

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement

Hi, Alan, can u confirm that I have fibre enabled?

Hi, Alan, can u confirm that I have fibre enabled?
    Hi Ints

Yes your address will be able to hold efibre but the cabinet is not scheduled to launch until December 24th.

It seems a bit odd as this is christmas eve but efibre planning have also confirmed this. Until the cabinet launches an order can't be placed with eircom.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement