Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend a monitor with HDMI

Options
  • 07-08-2014 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭

Need it for console gaming, doesn't have to be very big at all.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

As far as monitors go they are all quite good. HannsG and Samsung would be at the top of my list. I have always found Samsung equipment to be reliable and neat.

Do get one that is easy on the eyes is my advice if anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,458 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Mr. G wrote: »
    HannsG

is Hanns your first name? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Intifada

I'd prefer to pick one up in store (due to the hassle of taking a delivery), and this seems to be the only affordable one I can find:
    http://www.pcworld.ie/Product/philips-227e4lhab-full-hd-215-led-monitor/317083/113

After £ conversion and postage, the monitors on Amazon seem to come out around the same price anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 pclord

are you based in north Dublin if so go along to pc world Blanchardstown Shopping centre Personally I Love All HP Products they should be able to sort you out with a good one

Advertisement