Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

incessant High Pitched Ringing Noise

Options
  • 07-08-2014 10:15am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭

anyone else hear the high pitched ringing noise all through the night last night, charlesland estate?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

No. There was an alarm a couple of hours ago but that is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Cerco

Tinnitus?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Eponymous

I heard it a couple of weeks ago and thought it might be coming from the factory. Difficult to pinpoint it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭Muff Richardson

Cerco wrote: »
    Tinnitus?

it's exactly like what I'd imagine tinnitus to be except there's two of us hearing it...had the window open cos of the heat and it was louder so it mustn't be me losing the plot either. I'd sleep through anything too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Rebar

anyone else hear the high pitched ringing noise all through the night last night, charlesland estate?

Probably a mother in law

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭eleMental

okay i think hear this too. been going on for hours today - like a pulsing ringing??

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭nummus

I hear this most nights around 11pm

Advertisement